The best in monitored fire alarms provide an enhancement in how they work too. Modern components not only sense smoke, they are also able to perceive rising heat levels. When they are activated, your monitoring professionals are immediately alerted. They can even be programmed to send warnings straight to your cell phone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Jackson?
When an emergency occurs, you will have a lot to do just ensuring your little ones are out of harm's way. Having assistance at the ready that is able to immediately validate the alarm and inform emergency personnel in your place is simply a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Jackson:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to verify the emergency and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency responders promptly
All of this happens in a short time. As you collect your family members to leave the house, the fire department is likely already answering the call. If you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Enhanced chance of fast response times from emergency services
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which device was triggered
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to keep in mind that catastrophes can happen at any time. Imagine unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a furry friend manages to topple it over. While this scenario may appear unlikely, it could happen. When it does, you’ll be safeguarded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Jackson, it’s the right time to get your home upgraded with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your property will be safeguarded at all times, regardless of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by calling (601) 607-9990 or filling out the following form.