How does home monitoring work in Jackson?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart option for defending your home and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Jackson home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals sounds like a smart idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your property or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will function as the main contact with local responders if you are off site.
Essentially, you might think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security components. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place when you’re away. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Jackson home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals and communications go through this vital, networked interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature allowing you to converse directly to your monitoring staff
- You are able to ask for assistance with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Jackson security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Jackson smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you need. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (601) 607-9990 or complete the form below to start.