You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart option for defending your home and family. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Jackson home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals sounds like a smart idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your property or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will function as the main contact with local responders if you are off site.
Essentially, you might think of monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security components. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you when you need them most.